- At the market
- Saturday, Sunday
KATE JACONELLO INSPIRING PHOTOGRAPHY
Kate is an avid photographer specialising in the fields of landscape and urban wildlife. A lot of Kate’s work centres around her love of Greenwich & London although any opportunity to take a photo is never missed, no matter where.
You can find Kate exhibiting and selling her work at Greenwich Market every weekend. You can also view and buy Kate's work online ~ please visit her website above for further details.
Other exhibitors include ~
- Dragonfly Lifestyle Boutique, 6 Turnpin Lane, Greenwich, SE10
- The Coach & Horses Pub and Restaurant, Greenwich Market, SE10
- The Brimstone Butterfly Dance ~ used by Butterfly Conservation for their social media platforms ~ June 2019.
- The Bee & The Crocuses ~ used by The Bumblebee Conservation Trust for their member's magazine, "Buzzword" and their social media platforms ~ March 2019
- The Bee & The Crocuses ~ Daily Express, February 2019
- The Bee & The Crocuses ~ Mail Online, February 2019
- The London Eye ~ BBC England's Big Picture Of The Day, February 2019
- Portrait of Louise Hatch ~ Sunday Mirror, Tinnitus Awareness Article, February 2019
- The Sunbathing Fox ~ The Observer, December 2018
- The Cutty Sark @ Christmas ~ BBC England's Big Picture Of The Day, December 2018
- The Sunbathing Fox ~ Greenwich Visitor, July 2018
- The Sunbathing Fox ~ Daily Mail, April 2018
- Portrait of Louise Hatch ~ Greenwich Visitor "My Life" feature, October 2017
KATE JACONELLO MUSIC
Kate has received worldwide recognition for her music in the new age / classical world as well as in the healing music genre. She is renowned for her melodic, heartfelt and majestic compositions.
- Kate spent 2 months at Number 1 on the One World Music Radio Charts.
- She is the featured UK composer on the acclaimed Healing Music From Around The World album.
- Kate was also invited by Greenwich Hospital for her music to be played at the grand re-launch of Greenwich Market as opened by HRH, The Duke Of York.
To hear and/or buy Kate’s music, please visit her website above.
More shops and stalls
Books & Music