Greenwich Market is currently open during lockdown but for takeaway food only. Some cafes are open inside and outside the Market. Most non-essential shops are closed.
If you are planning to visit the Market, please follow the rules and adhere to the Government guidelines:
1) Please use the hand sanitiser and handwashing available at the Durnford Street entrance;
2) When visiting the Market, please keep a social distance from your fellow visitors and our traders;
3) Keep all entrances and exits clear, we have 5 of them;
4) Please use your NHS app to 'check-in', scan QR code at either of our entrances to help track & trace;
5) Our staff and security on site help ensure everyone is safe and oversee the flow;
6) Once you have bought the food, please leave the Market;
7) Our traders wear face coverings or have protective screens in place to ensure your safety;
8) You must wear face masks inside cafes and shops for takeaway food and click & collect. We highly encourage wearing face masks inside the market too;
9) Please pay with cards where possible;
10) Our busiest days are Saturdays and Sundays 12noon-3pm. Please try and visit us on other days or at quieter times when there are no queues and the service is quick.
Enjoy your visit!